Thursday, March 7, 2013

Early winter in Sopot

Some shots from the "forgotten rolls", this time from a trip to Sopot back in December. 


Fara is always on the move...
(beach in front of Hotel Sofitel Grand)

...so taking a good photo of her is next to impossible
(with Europe's longest wooden pier in the background)

Justyna and Fara (still running around)

Fara finally got a bit tired, so I was able 
to take a photo that wasn't blurry

Fara couldn't believe her ears when I told her that this 
wooden beauty was built in 1827 and is 511.5 metres long

seagulls catching pieces of bread in mid-air

1 comment:

  1. Can I use some of these on my site? href="http://www.free-animated-pictures.com">free-animated-pictures - my email is on the contact page - please advise! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete