Sunday, September 30, 2012

Let there be light!


Nishika N8000 cameras are equipped with a hot-shoe. I don't have the Twin Light made by Nishika but I do own a Canon Speedlite 270EX - a handy external flash dedicated for Canon PowerShot cameras. When used with an analog camera, there is no possibility to control the intensity, but the head is tilted so you can point it up for a ceiling bounce (60° or 90°). Additionally I use a diffusing cap. The film I used was a slightly expired FUJI (ISO 100), aperture setting - cloudy/shadow.


STEREO Wake Skis and rest of my wakeskiing stuff

assistant Peter and me at work at Bydgoszcz (EPBY) airport control tower

 Cessna FA150L aircraft at ADRIANA AVIATION Flight School in Watorowo (EPWT)

my Dad - pilot and flight simulator instructor at ADRIANA AVIATION

Schweizer 300 helicopter wagging its tail at ADRIANA AVIATION

No comments:

Post a Comment